TEACHER APPRECIATION COMMITTEE
The Teacher Appreciation Committee takes care of ensuring that the teachers and staff members know that they are appreciated throughout the year!
Some of the events that are managed by this committee:
- Holiday Breakfast: A scrumptious buffet breakfast for the teachers and staff.
- Teacher Holiday Cookie Swap: The committee coordinates donations of cookies that the teachers can take home!
- Special Funds Drive: Parents get a chance to make monetary donations to the PTO for the specialist teachers at Heights (Art, Music, PE, Technology, Library
- Teacher Appreciation Week: A week-long appreciation event in May that consists of coffee, breakfast, luncheon, ice cream and lots of fun treats!
- Staff meetings: Throughout the year, the committee also coordinates donations of snacks and beverages for monthly staff meetings
Teachers Holiday Breakfast was a huge success, and much appreciated by the teachers and staff!
We are always looking for new volunteers!
Deb F. Joined the PTO in fall of 2019. She has a 1st grader and a 4th grader at Heights.
Deb is also an elementary school teacher who’s currently taking time off to be with her children and bring appreciation to the Heights faculty! She loves to run, travel and spend time with her family.